Monday, March 28, 2011

Scrapz.Biz Weekly Challenges...

This week's challenges are up and running over at Scrapz.Biz.  (You can find all four of the challenges HERE.)  I've set this week's sketch challenge and there's already some great entries popping into the gallery!

Here's my sketch...

(Feeling rather clever as this is the first sketch I've done by myself in Photoshop! LOL  Usually I scribble one out on paper and make Paul do it.  :P )

Here's my sample page using some Little Yellow Bicycle Twig Collection goodies available HERE at Scrapz. Biz...

I guess the title says it all.  Riley's always climbing trees...even this scrawny tree in our backyard.  It's lucky the little branches hold his weight!



If you'd like to join in you can find all the details of this challenge HERE. :)

Oh yeah...before I go this one was last week's sample reveal for my Scrap It Blind challenge.  I've used the new American Crafts Hello Sunshine goodies on this one.



Thanks so much for dropping by! :D 

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Well you did a wonderful job of the sketch Sheree...and the layout is gorgeous as always.
    I had a couiple of tress climbers too....we had a big gum in our front yard...and I swear the boys lived in it.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is it about boys and climbing trees? I love the birdies in this one, gorgeous Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such gorgeous photos. These are beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you did a great job with the sketch! And your layouts are beautiful as always...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheree your pages are beautiful, those photos are all so lovely! Yay you for creating the sketch - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous as always!!! love the colour & layout.
    Mmm I don't have boys, but my girls love climbing trees!! LOL.

    M xx

    PS a legend, working out sketches in photoshop. very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO's and love your style!
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)