Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrapz.Biz Weekly Challenges are back!

Before I get to that though...I really just wanted to thank you all SO much for your thoughtful, kind words about my hexie cushion!!!  I really do have the most wonderful blog readers....THANKYOU!!!  I'm so happy that you like it. :D

Ok...now for some scrapping!  Scrapz.Uni is coming to an end....which is a little sad as it's been an amazing success! It's great to hear how everyone enjoyed the challenges so much.  Anyway...now that it's finishing up our weekly challenges are back! 

Today I've set the Paint a Rainbow (colour combo) challenges.  (Details of this challenge can be found HERE if you'd like to play along.)  We're also having a new theme each week for the challenges too...this week it's 'Golden'.

Here's my sample page using some of the new My Minds Eye Stella and Rose goodies...

This was the day we got Madi's hair cut for the first time EVER!  It was a big day...and once it was done we were wondering why we hadn't done it sooner! LOL

Journaling is on the tag tucked in behind.


If you'd like to see the other challenges set by the DT this week you'll find them HERE.

Thanks for dropping by!
Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful hair! It does look gorgeous cut tho - so neat and blunt. You were so brave to have so much cut off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)