Wednesday, March 16, 2011

On the Cover!!!

Do you see that yellow card on the left of the cover of the current issue of Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft?  That's my card!!!  Yep...just a little bit excited here! :D 

(This is Vol 17 No 1)

A couple of months back I was lucky enough to be asked to take part in a Stampin' Up Stamper's Challenge using their "Inspired by Nature" stamp set and these are the cards I came up with.

This is the one that appears on the cover.  I love this grass stamp and I just know I'll be using it again.  I used a few other Stampin' Up products on these cards too like the Top Note label die, the embosslits beautiful wings butterfly die, ink and the flower punch.



This was my second card using both the grass and the flower stamps in the set.


I really had fun creating these cards!

I also realised today that I didn't share this set that was published back in December.  I think all the Christmas preparations got in the way...but these ones appeared in the Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft Vol 16 No 10



And look...I was lucky enough to have another card on the cover of that issue too!  It's the one with the sewing machine on it. :)

I created this set of cards using the Lawn Fawn Sew Lovely set of stamps.  Oh how I adore these stamps!!!


Aren't they the cutest stamps? 

Before I go I just wanted to thank you for your encouraging comments about my crochet project.  My little pile of squares is growing slowly but surely!  I'll keep working on it. :)

Take care!
Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Yay for you - very exciting. But definatley not unexpected!!! I'm sure there will be many more covers to come. Sheree all your cards are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting to be on the cover, way to go Sheree :) Love all your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY how exciting Sheree! Stunning cards, love them all.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm so NOT surprised you're on the cover!!
    You are my card making queen friend....Ive always said that!
    Love them all..you're too clever.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow how fabulous!! congratulations!! and such stunning cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a "cover-girl"!! They are all gorgeous cards :) My faves are the sewing ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sheree...
    Just popping in to say hi.
    You are such an amazing card maker, Sheree - you deserve that cover!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only are you on the cover but I also saw 3 of your cards on display at the Craft Expo at Southbank Brisbane when I was there on Friday. Congratulations your cards are always so beautifully crafted. Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)