Sunday, March 13, 2011

A new crochet project...

This week I got all inspired by the beautiful crochet blanket in the header of this blog. (It's worth checking out...such a gorgeous blog!)   I've had loads of wool in similar colours sitting around since last winter so pulled out my crochet hook and got to work last night.  Here are the colours I've started with...


So far I've done 5 squares (stayed up way too late last night doing them *yawn*). 

I'm not totally loving them yet but I'm hoping the more I do the better they'll look all together...what do you think?

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! I can't wait to see the finished blanket...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! You are so clever!! love them already!!!
    Hey I am back in 2 weeks that should give you enough time to make me one!!!! Bahahaahaa just joking!!
    Can't wait to see it all finished!!! Missing you already!!!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I AM totally loving it sheree! It's beautiful and you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours look great, can't wait to see the finished blanket, it is going to be fabulous.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to look fabulous!! You clever chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's going to look fantastic. It's also a great way to use up those left over balls of wool. Can't wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its GORGEOUS Sheree....I can tell already....its going to look stunning.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Makes me want to get back into crochet!
    Moi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)