Thursday, March 31, 2011

A new card challenge...

The new weekly challenges are up over at Scrapz.Biz and this week I've set the Noteworthy challenge.  It feels like ages since I made a card! 

With our theme this week being 'melancholy' I thought these stamps from Papertrey Ink would fit perfectly.


I've used the beautiful new Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe papers which you can find HERE in the shop.


If you'd like to join in, the details of this challenge can be found HERE and you'll find all the other challenges listed HERE.  :)

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Sheree, love the little lounge room images and that satin bow, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is TOTALLY Gorgeous. Love it Sheree. You seriously make amazing cards.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay my cookie functionality is working again...phew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)