Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dudley and Grace

Check out this little cutie....her name is Delilah!  :)

She's currently winging her way to my place!  (I think Madison will be trying to claim her when she arrives...she LOVES owls.  LOL)  My gorgeous friend Mardi has just opened her Etsy store called 'Dudley and Grace' where she's selling these very cute owls and beautiful journal covers!  I just love Mardi's quirky style!! 

If you'd like to get your hands on some of Mardi's handmade goodies yourself just head on over to check out her store...and be quick as both her owls and her journal covers are selling fast!  Also be sure to check out Mardi's blog where she's got a giveaway on offer to celebrate the launch of her 'Dudley and Grace'.  :D

Sheree xx

2 comments:

  1. she is just lovely!!! I love mardi's stuff, will go have a peek.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)