Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some scrappy fun...

I've got a couple of pages to share today.

It's week 3 of Scrapz University and this week my elective is 'Speech Pathology'. LOL... So fun! (You can find all the details of the challenge HERE.)

Here's my sample...

Riley has been doing his hair like this in the mornings lately...brushing it all forward. LOL (I usually have to redo his hair before we head out for the day!) Anyway...this is what he came out with the other morning about his 'do'. :)

I've used the Echo Park Little Boy range...I love the colours in this collection!


If you'd like to see what the other DT girls came up with for their electives this week...you can check them out HERE. It's worth the look! ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Also this week over at Kim's @Home blog, Lisa has set us all a colour challenge.

Check out the gorgeous summery colour story that she's got us working with...my kinda colours!

Here's my sample page...

I've used the super cute Crate Paper Seasons goodies for this one (plus a couple of other little things)...even pulled out my old typewriter since my printer ran out of ink today! (grrrrr....so frustrating!)

Oh how I love these 3 happy little faces!

If you'd like to join in the challenge for your chance to win a $10 voucher to the @Home site simply email your entry to Janelle (nell2@westnet.com.au) by midnight Saturday 19 February 2011. You can check out all the details and see some gorgeous samples by the other ST girls HERE.

Ok that's about it for now. Before I go I just wanted to thank you all SO much for the lovely comments you've left me about my hexagon flower journal on my last post. I loved reading each and every one...THANKYOU!!!

See you again soon! :)
Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. That's so funny, that is exactly what my 7 year old does with his hair each morning, he gets cranky when I try to rough it up. Lovely layout and great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh Sheree how cute is Riley. don't the say the funniest things. I love your colour challenge too. I love what you have brought to the @home team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning layouts! The first one made me smile. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous, he looks very grown up!

    Cherie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fabulous Sheree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, gorgeous pages Sheree, I love Riley's hairdo, he looks like a mini Beiber! Love the crate seasons page too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh! You are rocking these LOs!!!! Love them! So very cute..x

    ps - I have left you a little something on my blog..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very cool layout - love how you,ve captured the conversation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)