Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An @Home Sketch Challenge!

While Kim is taking a little break for some much needed rest, the ST girls have come up with a challenge or two over at the @Home blog.

This week Mardi has come up with a fun sketch for us to scrap and you can play along too! All you need to do is scrap a page using Mardi's sketch and email it through to Janelle at nell2@westnet.com.au by midnight Saturday Feb 12, 2011. You'll then go into the draw to win a $10 voucher to Kim's site! You can read all about it HERE. :)

Here's Mardi's sketch...I had so much fun creating a sample for this one. Mardi's sketch made it all come together so easily!


Some closeups...

I converted mine to a 12 x 12 layout, rounding both left side corners. I added a paper doily behind my photos, a bit of pink bakers twine, button and a ticket, then layered some butterflies to embellish.

Head on over to the @Home blog to see the gorgeous samples that the other ST girls have come up with so far! Hope you'll join in the fun!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet layout! Love how you've done the butterfly :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree I Love your take on the sketch. What a gorgeous photo of Madi too. Think this one might be a lift for sure just with different papers. You are rocking the scrapping (I know I keep saying this but you really are.)

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Sheree!! I love the butterfly...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout. Love the butterfly too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Sheree, your sketch page is gorgeous, and I love little Madi in her Snow White outfit, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)