Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flowers for Nanna V...

We've entered week 2 of Scrapz.University. This week my elective is Horticulture....time to get out into the garden! (You can find all the challenge details HERE.)

Here's my sample page...
I've used the Crate Paper Restoration collection for this one. To make the vase for the flowers I used the base of the lamp die cut that comes in the collection pack, then layered diecut and chipboard flowers on top.

Love this sweet pic...

I added some hidden journalling behind the main photo...

If you'd like to join in the comp it's not too late and there are some great prizes up for grabs! You can read all about it HERE. I'd love to see you there! :)

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this page Sheree.
    Gorgeous!!! And super cute photos too. He is such a sweet boy!!

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO. I wanted to participate in Scrapz uni too but haven't found the time yet. Maybe tomorrow night I'll have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning!! I love this page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)