Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scrapz Biz Ticklez Kit Samples

Every month Heike puts together a fantastic collection of goodies into a kit...they're called Ticklez Kits. They really are fantastic value at only $29.95 each! Here's a pic of this month's kit...

To see the the full list of what's included go HERE.

This month I got to play and create some samples. So FUN!! Here's what I can share so far...

I love this October Afternoon Campfire paper. Perfect for those outdoorsy pages!
Love this cute metal sun...and those fish pins!
Then there's this page using the Bo Bunny die cut and embellies from the kit...

How cute is that little orange clipboard!


I've got another 2 layouts to share from the kit but they'll be revealed over the next couple of weeks. I've still got heaps of product left over too! I whipped up this card ther other day with some of the scraps...

If you'd like to purchase a kit for yourself you can find them HERE.

Ok...that's it from me for now. Back soon with more!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous examples Sheree, love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sheree, these layouts are gorgeous, I love those Oct Afternoon papers, you've used them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as always Sheree. They really are good value aren't they?!
    Love them all.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)