Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Scrappers Flood Drive

Michelle Jamieson is organising a collection of donated scrapping products and supplies for those who've lost everything in the devasting floods this week.

I know there a lots of you scrappers out there who'd love to donate some of your stash...perfect timing for those of you joining in the Scrapz Biggest Loser comp this week as you're sorting through your stuff! To read Michelle's full blog post go HERE.

Here's a little bit from her post:

"How you can help...

Many of these Scrappers have nothing left, so we are asking for anything and everything from your stash. From tools, papers, embellishments, ribbons, etc. Whatever you can spare, be it big or small.

You can then send it to me. Please email me at
michellejamieson@optusnet.com.au for my address.

If you know of a Queensland Scrapper that has lost her supplies, you can also email me on the above address and we'll organise something for her!

We'd love to be able to help out as many Scrappers affected by the Floods as we can!"

Thanks so much for organising this Chelle! I'll be sending off my package to you soon!

Sheree xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)