Sunday, January 30, 2011

Catching up...

Ok...I've been a little slack on the blog updates lately. It's been a little hectic around here with the end of school holidays and then school/kindy starting this past week!

I've got a few projects to share. :) I'll try to be brief but there'll be a few pics!

First up are these cards that I created as samples for my Scrapz Biggest Loser challenges.

This one was to use at least 3 buttons on a card...

Then I challenged everyone to make a card with a stamp from their stash that they've never used. (I know we've all got at least one of those! LOL)

I used the Basic Grey "What a Pear" stamp set and came up with this set of cards...

The comp was a lot of fun again this year...and my scraproom is all sorted again! :)

Now for a couple of layouts. This one was my final sample from the Scrapz January Ticklez kit...



My last share is a layout for our new comp that started today at Scrapz.Biz.
I hope you'll pop on over and join in the fun! Go HERE to read all about it and to see all the challenges for this week. :) My first elective is 'Behavioural Sciences' and you can find the details of my challenge HERE. ;)

Here's my sample page...


This is one page I know I'll enjoy looking back on in the years to come. It'll be interesting to see how the kids change (or stay the same) as they grow older. :)

Well...I think that's about all I've got for the moment. Thanks for dropping by!! :)

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You are the queen of card making! Your layouts are gorgeous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous cards Sheree, and the layouts are stunning as usual. Beautiful work
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheree you did it again!!
    Absolutely stunning!!! Cards, Layouts, you are the Queen!!!

    Love them all. You will love that LO of the kids. It will be fun to see how they all turn out!!

    Love Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of these Sheree!!! Fabulous stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sheree, those cards are all gorgeous! And a fantastic layout too! I'm so glad Madi had a great start to Kindy, I hope she continues to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards! I really wish I'd done the Scrapz Biggest Loser (I need to - my scrap space is so messy!) but the timing wasn't great. Really glad to be doing the Scrapz Uni with you though!
    Moi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Haven't you been a busy little scrapper Sheree?! I adore your Ticklez kit layout. You do whimsy so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)