Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to playing with paper...

Since finishing my fabric buckets I've dived right back into scrapping. It had been AGES since I'd scrapped a page...weeks! So it was fun to start playing with paper again. I think I've done 5 pages over the past week...that's a LOT for me! LOL

The first one was a page just for fun before I began my DT scrapping commitments for the year. I love this everyday pic of us just going for a walk together one weekend. It's one of our favourite things to do...

I've used some Studio Calico paper and stickers, Basic Grey and American Crafts alphas, Websters and Maya Road trims, Basic Grey fabric flowers and brad...

I used my old typewriter to add some journalling to the Pink Paislee ticket. :)

The other pages I've done are samples for this month's Scrapz Ticklez Kit. I'll share some of those soon. :)

Hope you're enjoying the holidays!

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. Love ALL your scrapping and sewing..... Ran into Paul and the children at Easy T on the weekend. So nice to see them. The kids have grown soo much expecially little Maddi, she looks so much like you.....
    Hope to catch up soon for that coffee.
    xxx Leanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Sheree, so pretty!
    Love how you have used the old typewriter!!!..looks cool!

    Hoping to sit down and email you this week, just gotta find the time.

    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Sheree!!! And of course your Ticklez projects too, seeing as I've had a sneaky peek ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous!! I love the everyday things too.

    5 LOs!!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Sheree!! I love your buckets too, they look fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you playing with paper again :) Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheree they are gorgeous!! Such gorgeous photos of the kids too.
    Love when you are back playing with paper!!


    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)