Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas


It's that time of year again...for the Twelve Days of Christmas comp over at Scrapz. :) (Go HERE to read all about it and to see the very generous prizes that Heike has on offer!)

I've set the first challenge...to create some gift tags! Here are my samples using some Crate Paper 'Snow Day'...
I know we don't get snow at Christmas here in Australia...but I just love these cute snowmen!

You'll find all the details of the challenge and how to enter HERE.
We've also had two super talented ladies recently join our Design Team...Belinda Venables and Georgia Keays! I just love both of these beautiful girls...and their gorgeous work! (So happy to have you both on board!) :)
Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. I love this CP range :). Your tags are just too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Sheree, they are so cute. The snowmen are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Sheree your tags are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just too cute Sheree...

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love them.
    So cute & I love that paper!! Kinda wish we had snow!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are such a good blogger Sheree.
    Love your tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)