Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm still here!

Whoops! I had no idea it'd been this long between posts! It's been busy, busy, busy here for the last few weeks with end of school events and loads of Christmas preparations. I'm sure you're finding it just as hectic as I am right now. :)
Anyway, I thought I'd better do a quick update and share my last couple of Scrapz Christmas projects for the year. Better late than never right?

First up here's a layout of my 3 using some Echo Park goodies and my new fave Martha edge punch...

I love this pic of the kids in their Santa hats! A couple of closeups...

My last Scrapz project for the year were these super easy hanging gift card holders. (I've done a little tutorial on these which you can find HERE. I think you'll need to be logged in the see the images.)

These are so quick to whip up for those last minute gift cards. :)

Are you doing a December Daily album this year? I made my first one last year and loved it so I'll be putting another one together this year...but I think I'll be scrapping it after Christmas with everything going on. I'm still taking photos and making notes each day though.

So that's about it for now! I hope you're feeling organised in the lead up to Christmas Day...only 8 sleeps to go!!

See you again soon!

Sheree xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Sheree!!!!!
    Have an awesome Christmas it definately is the silly season!!!
    Take care will miss you!!!

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE thisLO Sheree and your beautiful llittle gift card holders!! How crazy is it getting atm?!!!! LOL!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects Sheree! Love them all :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheree! I have been waiting for an update:) I love your gift voucher cards. Just beautiful. I better make something nice for my vouchers after seeing these. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that punch Sheree, saw it a while ago on a layout while I was surfing and loved it then. Where did you manage to get it from????

    As usual your work totally rocks and I love it......

    Hope 2011 is a great year for you all
    Leanne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)