Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas roundup...and Goodbye 2010!

We're back after a great trip away to spend Christmas with Paul's family in Victoria. It was the first time in YEARS that the whole family has spent Christmas together! It really was worth the long drive there and back. We all had such a lovely time...and Santa even came to visit us on Christmas morning before he headed back to the North Pole! Very special! :) I've been really slack and haven't download any of our photos yet off the camera so none to share at the moment...sorry. :)

Anyway...before the year closes I thought I'd do a quick share of a couple of my Christmas projects (since everyone should've received theirs now...I hope!).

First up...these were the cards I made for scrapping friends this year.



I used some new Papertrey stamps and dies for these. I went with the kraft/red/white colour combo...a fave of mine. :) (Sorry the colours are a bit off in these pics...hmmmm...)





The kids and I had a lot of fun making paper snowflakes this year too.

I decided to use them for some of my gift wrapping for teachers and scrapping friends. :)

I love how they turned out!

I also sewed some little gifts for the @Home ST girls. It's been so much fun working with Kim and the girls this year! These are little mini notebook covers...handy to pop in your handbag I thought. :)

I ended up making myself one at the same time...and an extra. ;)

So that's about it. I wanted to get so much more done much just ran out of time with us going away and all the other Christmassy things going on. I'm determined to be much more organised next year.

Hope you have a fantastic New Year's Eve planned! I've got Mum and Dad here for the night to celebrate (Paul's working nightshift). We're just having a quiet night at home...probably watching the fireworks on tv to see in the new year. :)

Before I go I just wanted to thank all of you who've taken the time to visit my blog and leave me such lovely comments this year. I really do appreciate each and every one of you! I really do love hearing from you! Happy New Year and I hope 2011 is a wonderful one for you and your families!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome christmas.
    Happy New Year, am looking forward for this to be our year!!!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your crafty things. I LOVE my notebook cover, so clever!!!

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh look at all of those gorgeous notebook covers all lined up. They all look GORGEOUS! I am SO excited that one of them is for me - I adore mine SO very very much, thank you Sheree for spoiling me. xxx Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to get one of those gorgeous Christmas cards. It's still sitting on my bookcase :).

    Those notebook covers are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there lovely lady, great to hear you had a wonderful break away with your family. Thank you for my lovely card, it was very much appreciated. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have posted Sheree, I was worried you may not have been able to make it home with all the floods!!

    I LOVED all the crafty stuff you made for me! you are so clever!

    Glad to hear you had a great Christmas in Victoria...what a shame it was at the other end to me...

    Wishing you all the best for 2011 my dear friend.

    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual your cards were just beautiful Sheree. And I LOVE my notebook cover as you know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful gifts! Glad you had a special time with family over the Xmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheree....I was very spoilt to be the receiver of one of your beautiful notebooks and cards...and I adore them both....thankyou so much
    Wishing you a wonderful 2011 and a fabulously crafty year ahead.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)