Thursday, November 25, 2010

Scrapz.Giving Week

We're celebrating with Scrapz.Giving week over at Scrap.Biz. (Go HERE to see all the challenges if you'd like to join in the fun!)
The challenge I set for this week is to create a thankyou card and/or gift bag with a folded flower like the ones on my samples here...

I've written an easy tutorial on how I made mine which you'll find HERE. :)
(I've already given this gift bag and card away to a beautiful friend of mine. :) )
I've got one more thing to share...my sample for last week's Scrap It Blind challenge.
I love this photo of Madi with her Great Nanna! We don't get to see her often enough since we live in different states.

Great Nan has done a lot of beautiful embroidery over the years so I've added a lot of handstitching and french knots on the page.

That's about it for now. I'm still busily trying to get organised for Christmas...like all of you I'm sure! LOL Getting there...slowly but surely! :)

Thanks so much for popping in!

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS & much appreciated (wink)
    I LOVE this LO Sheree it really is precious & put together beautifully. I wish I had a photo of my girls with their great grandma, they would have loved her.

    have an awesome week.

    Love Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow again!!! Love what you do sooooo much!! Have a great day...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that bag, it is so cute! And your page is beautiful, I love those happy colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that your children still have their Great Nanna. All Tassy's Greats have gone. Such a special photo. The layout is beautiful and the card and bag - gorgeous! I love the folded flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I love the bag and card and LOVE the LO even more, the colours, the textures, ohhh gush!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Gorgeous Sheree, I wish I had all your talent...very inspiring!

    Have a great weekend...I hope to do a few things from Kim's Christmas Classes.

    Take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)