Sunday, November 14, 2010

A little bit of Christmas...

Can you believe it's only around 6 weeks until Christmas? I'm nowhere near being organised yet...eeek! How are you going with everything?

I thought I'd share a couple of Christmas projects I've made for Scrapz Biz in the last few weeks. First a couple of cards...

This one was for a challenge using accordion flowers.


Then I made this card for my card sketch challenge sample using My Mind's Eye 'I Believe' goodies...

And finally a layout. This one was another sketch challenge. The photos are from Christmas last year and it's fun to see how much the kids have grown and changed since then!


I've used the gorgeous Girls' Paperie Tinsel & Twig papers and chipboard alphas, thickers and Making Memories die cuts.
I needed a big red poinsetta flower up in the corner so I hand cut this one from felt.

I really need to start on making my Christmas cards ready to send out once December comes around. I'm hoping I don't run out of time! Are you making cards this year or going with pre-made ones? I think I'll end up doing a bit of both...we'll see. ;)

Anyway...thanks so much for dropping by! Have a great week. :)

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the Cards and Layout Sheree, super cute photo's and yes how quite does 12 months go and how much do the kids grow in that time.

    I have a few Christmas presents organised but not all...I need to get my but into gear and get busy!

    Have a great week, chat soon
    Cherie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem a whole lot more organised than me! I love your Xmas layout Sheree, something about the colour combo of red, white and beige.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning all of them, love your Christmas stuff, it is very inspiring.

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Sheree!!! You are scrapping up a storm!! Wanna come do some of mine!! LOL
    love the Christmas LO. 5 weeks is scary!!!!

    have a great week, catch you soon.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! I love these Sheree!! Your Xmas projects have me wondering if you are doing your Dec daily this year? Any tips?? I'm trying to attempt it this year ..LOL!

    ps - where did you get the bakers twine from? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Sheree! Wow all so beautiful, I especially LOVE your handcut flower. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)