Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy mail...

This month I've got a set of cards in Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft (Vol 16 No 9) for the very first time. My copy arrived in my letterbox this week...and imagine my excitement when I saw that one of my cards is on the COVER!!!!!!!! How cool is that!? :D
Here's my set of cards as they appear inside the mag. I love how they photographed them...so pretty! The top two cards have tulle layered into the design which is a bit hard to see so I thought I'd post some closeup pics here.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the stamp I've used on each card is the Hero Arts Starburst Lace stamp...love it!

On another note...have you booked into Kim's Handmade Christmas Class yet?


Let me tell you...it's HUGE and packed full of projects...and it offically kicks off tomorrow morning and runs online for 10 days!!! Go HERE to book now. It's going to be SO much fun...hope to see you there!!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh Sheree they are simply gorgeous cards!!! You really are awesome!! I love that stamp too, will have to actually use it sometime. LOL

    I am going to book in to the Kim Archer thing, it looks great.

    Have a great week.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Sheree....you amaze me with your cards...I have no idea where you get all your ideas from...these are beautiful...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous Sheree, and congratulations on making the cover too!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wee bit exciting! I LOVE those cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sheree :)
    Would you believe I've been so distracted by everything going on here at the moment that I've lost my copy?!? So I'm glad you've pointed out your beautiful cards- I look forward to seeing more in future issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the cover Sheree! It is such a buzz hey?! My Mum's card is the one beneath yours on the cover. I loved your cards when I saw them in the mag. So pretty! They photographed them beautifully, didn't they. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the cover!! How exciting! Your cards are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! What stunningly beautiful cards!!! No wonder you got the cover!! Congrats...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)