Sunday, October 3, 2010

World Card Making Day 2010

Happy World Card Making Day!! We've been celebrating over at Scrapz.Biz. :) We've got 6 days of card challenges going on...and today being day 2 my challenge has gone up. (You can find all the details HERE in the forum.)


I've created my samples using the Imaginisce Birthday Bash line of papers and stamps (available at Scrapz HERE.)


If you'd like to join in the fun there are some great prizes up for grabs! (You can read about them HERE and you'll find all the challenges (so far) listed HERE.) Hope to see you there! :D

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this set Sheree. I have copied this files to make some just like them.
    THanks
    deb
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree you are one of the BEST cardmakers I have ever seen, honestly, between your gorgeous layouts and amazing cards, you are rocking scrapping. Just gorgeous!! x Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. to to to clever.......just gorgeous!!!

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Janelle....you ROCK cards girl!!
    These are gorgeous....
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love these!! You have inspired me to get back to making cards!! Have earmarked for future ref!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are GORGEOUS Sheree. You are totally awesome!!!

    M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)