Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Up, Up & Away!

We've had so many fantastic entries fill the gallery over at Scrapz.Biz for our World Card Making Day challenges...so fun! I thought I'd share my second challenge sample that went up last week....a window card. :)

The cute little birdies and scallop circle frame are from the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness range. (You'll find a little tutorial on how I created this card in the forum HERE.)

During the week I also managed to put this page together just for fun. :) These photos are from Ayden's very first helicopter flight with Daddy...almost exactly a year ago! So glad I finally got them down on paper...

I've used up some old scraps and stash on this one... gotta love that!


Sorry...just a quick post tonight. I've gotta run because Survivor's about to start! :) Hope everything's great where you are. Thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Sheree.
    Love the page, Ayden will dig that one when he is older for sure.
    can't wait to be home & scrapping.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout...so cool and that card is so so cute!!!

    Take care
    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)