Sunday, October 10, 2010

Make It!

Kim is launching 3 fantastic new classes tomorrow (11 October 2010). They're the first 3 classes in a series of fresh new 'Make It' workshops.


STITCH IT - yep, you guessed it..lots of machine stitching on this one..plus Kim's new favourite string of things mini technique!


SHABBY IT - sanding, tearing and texture galore. Not just for pretty girl photos but adaptable for a boy themed photo as well...


and TEXTILE IT - combining fabic layers and soft tulle for a beautifully textured layout.

PLUS book all three classes in the one transaction before 15 October 2010 and we will send you a $5 thank you voucher you can use on an upcoming class.

AND there are PLENTY of other Make It classes on their way including Stamp It, Tell It, Paint It and Vintage It!

For more info check out the @Home blog HERE or to go ahead and register just click HERE. I know you're going to LOVE these fun classes just as much as I did! :D

Sheree xx

1 comment:

  1. I wanna do them all but I have not done the last 3 classes I have paid for!!!!
    I need more time in my day !!!!

    Cherie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)