Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Some scrapping...

I can't believe how fast these school holidays are disappearing...but we've had fun so far. Movies, shopping, visiting Nanna and Grandpa...and loads of playing! I must admit I've been really slack on taking photos...whoops. I'll have to make a point of taking some snaps over the next few days. :)

I've been sneaking in some scrapping here and there...
This one was a sample for a challenge that Heike set over at Scrapz.Biz. It had to feature something big, an Aussie vernacular and colour blocking. I hadn't done colour blocking in AGES!
This was our trip to the Big Banana earlier this year so that covered the 'something big'.
My Aussie vernacular was 'banana-benders' in my journalling. The papers and chipboard embellies are from the Cosmo Cricket Togetherness range...so cute!

Next is this page that I've done as my sample for this week's 'What's Cooking' challenge for Scrapz. (Details of the challenge can be found HERE.) These photos of Paul and Madi make me smile. :)

I've used papers and embellies from the Crate Paper Restoration line for this one...a little more vintage than I usually go for but I LOVE this range!



And finally...this page I threw together yesterday just for fun. I used only scrap papers from my scraps drawer, old embellies that were on my desk and old thickers.

It couldn't believe how fast and easy it came together! (I'm usually a slow scrapper. LOL) It was so fun not to worry about the design or think about elements for a challenge. I think I'll do this more often. :) Felt good to use up some old stash too!

I've been working on some cards this week ready for our World Card Making Day celebrations starting this Saturday over at Scrapz. If you feel like adding some cards to your stash why not pop on over and join in the fun? :)

Well...that's about it for the moment. I think I'll make a cuppa and watch some tv. Catch you soon!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. wow!! I really adore these lo's! stuning as always!! Sounds like you are having fabulous school holidays! Enjoy the rest of them..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Sheree, I'm with you on the Crate- love it.
    Especially love the scraps layout- so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sheree these are gorgeous!!!!!
    Love them all!!!! Love that you used new papers too.

    am missing you!!! Hope we get to scrap when I get home. I am missing our time.

    can't wait to see all your other creations. Using scraps, go girl.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sheree, I don't know where you find the tie and the inspiration...you are way to clever!

    Enjoy the last few days of the holidays.

    Take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry in the last post it should be time not tie!!!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Sheree, I love that air hockey one, how nice for you to just play!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photos of Paul and Madi are adorable. How she feels is written all over her face! Your layouts are beautiful Sheree - as are you cards! You are always so awesome at cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)