Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Some scrapping and that granny stripe blanket...

Hi everyone! Round 6 has started over at Scrapz.Biz for the Scrap That Ad comp. This time our inspiration was the Tim Tam ad..you know the one with the genie and the girls that wish for a never-ending pack of Tim Tams? (YUM) Anyway...we had to include the words '3 Wishes', a traditional fairytale element and at least one star. Here's my sample...

I used a little magic wand instead of the 'i' in 'wishes' for my fairytale element.

No shortage of stars on my page...


I thought I'd also share this page too...

Just one of those everyday things I wanted to remember. :) I can't believe these photos are from two years ago! Time is going by so fast...

I've also finally finished that granny stripe blanket that I started for Ayden in this post.

Here it is all nicely folded. :)

I'm really happy with how it's turned out. I was going to put a navy blue edging on it but Ayden loves it and has already taken off with it! LOL I'm glad I got it finished before the hot weather sets in. :D

Ok...I think that's about all I've got to share at the moment. Hope you're having a great week and thanks for dropping by...always so nice to 'see' you!

Sheree xx

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the granny stripe blanket. The colours are Yummy and you have inspired me, I think I am going to have to make one for my little man!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree both your pages are just beautiful (as always) I love that granny stripe blanket, I can see why he ran away with it LOL! I have one of those on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages Sheree. Oh how I love the crochet blanket! I love the colours and your work is soooo neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheree! Your work is just so beautiful and inspiring! I love all your little details and the stories you put on your pages! Simply stunning!

    Love Ayden's comfy blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing your blanklet! Such a BIG project to take on. I love your choice of colours.

    Your STA layout is very stylish! Cute little wand. And look at little Madi! She's not a baby anymore. Scary how fast they grow and change. My lil Ollie turns one next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awseome the tim tam genie inspiration :) very nice weel done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Sheree, beautiful layouts once again and oh that blanket. just gorgeous!! and very neat. did you practise much before you began the blanket or were you a natural:) thanks for answering my question about the pretty red blooms too.

    Leaxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blanket is gorgeous! I have started my first one for next winter! Keep being distracted by pretty paper though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmmm love it. All of it!! lol

    You are sooo clever. Wow time flies huh. Madi is so little in that photo.

    Me xx

    PS I will get my original blanket finished I promise!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow, that's fabulous that you've finished yours already!!! It looks so beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts, as always! Love the wand 'i' and the one of Maddie is so pretty.
    Your blanket is awesome! I need to break out my crochet hooks again ...
    Moi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sheree

    Long time - no chat.

    My home computer has been broken and I put off getting it fixed for over a year. I'm now trying to catch up on a very long list of blogs. I am so behind in everyones news.

    I hope your all keeping well and life is good.

    I always love seeing your creations and as always these recent layouts look amazing. I love your scrapping style.

    Your 3 kids are growing up so fast (as is my daughter Amanda).

    Sorry to read about your sons recent trip to hospital, wow that must have been so worrying for you. I hope he is much better now.

    Have a great week and keep smiling. Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx web site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)