Sunday, September 19, 2010

Funny Faces...

We've started school holidays this weekend...YAY! We don't have anything planned with Paul working...but we'll still make the most of it. Today we took the kids to see the movie Despicable Me. The boys thought it was hilarious however Madi was a little bored and wanted to go home halfway through...although she did stick it out until the end. LOL (She'd much prefer to be watching Tinkerbell!)

Haven't done much in the way of scrapping this week (I've been doing a bit of much needed spring cleaning) but I thought I'd post this layout that appeared in Scrapbook Creations recently (issue No 80). It was my sample for Carol-lea's sketch challenge...such a great sketch to work with!

I used my fave Dear Lizzy papers...and absolutely LOVE these pics of Madi! :)

Well...I hope you've had a fun weekend! I'll enjoy not having to do the school run in the morning..maybe I'll even get a sleep-in! Ok...so that may be wishful thinking...LOL

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout Sheree! Love the photos of Madi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's such a character! Love that. :) Such a beautiful layout Sheree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oow I love it, love the colours and bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheree, I love that baby bunting on your layout. gorgeous photos of Madi too! enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as always!!!

    Missing you.

    m xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Sheree, Madi is way to cute!!!!

    Enjoy the rest of the holidays

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute and you've done a wonderful job using that range of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! I loved this when I saw it! Classic Sheree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)