Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh Madi!

I'd like to say a big thank you so much for all of your well wishes for Riley. He's feeling great now and went back to school today. So good to have him back to his old self. :) It was so cute to see all his friends welcoming him back to class this morning.

Now for some scrapping... It's time for round 3 of 'Scrap That Ad' over at Scrapz.Biz. (Details can be found HERE.) This week's ad inspiration is the yellow pages ad with the catchphrase "Not Happy Jan!"...funny ad that one. :)

So here's my page sample...


The journalling reads, "I was wondering why you were being so quiet! For some reason you thought that drawing on the cushion in the lounge room with permanent black pen was a fun idea. NOT HAPPY MADI!!!" (I was a very cranky mumma that day! LOL)

I've used Crate Paper Brook papers and chipboard, Martha Stewart paper doilies, an October Afternoon doily stamp, some Jenni Bowlin butterflies & alphas and some Thickers.

A couple of closeups...



You can see what the other DT girls came up with too in the gallery.

Just a quick post tonight. I'm going make myself a cuppa, curl up on the couch and watch some tv...not that there's much on! LOL

Hope you're having a great week!

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. LOL this layout is way too cute, how could you possibly have growled at that little munchkin.... That sweet little face.........

    Love those paper doilies, where did you get them from?

    xx Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Madi!!!!!! Oh dear, Sheree. I hope you were able to laugh about it! So happy to hear Riley is feeling great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that day. It was quite funny although not for mama I am sure. Funny little things what they do huh.

    It is a gorgeous LO Sheree. All the doily goodness. Awesome work as always.

    So glad Riley is going well. It is quite scary isn't it.

    Have a great week.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a gorgeous lo!! LOL!! I remember when you posted about this incident!! Gotta love her!!

    Glad to hear Riley is much better too! What a scare...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Madi...that is just what Miss Velvet would do!!!

    So glad Riley is feeling much better xx

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Sheree...how could you be cross at that little face....
    She is so cute...and so is your layout....I love all your layering...you are such a clever chicky...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Gorgeous LO Sheree!!!

    I hope Riley is doing better now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)