Monday, August 23, 2010

No More Excuses...

Do you remember those classic 'Life Be In It' ads from way back in the 80's? Well one of those ads is our inspiration for Round 4 of the Scrap That Ad comp over at Scrapz.Biz. (You can find all the details of the challenge and watch the ad HERE.)

Here's the sample page that I came up with...


The title says it all! LOL I'm determined to stick at my exercise routine so I feel better and fitter by summer...so far so good!




Sorry I don't have more to share just now but I'll have more soon! Amongst other things I've been working on that granny stripe blanket that I started for Ayden a little while ago... it's very time consuming! :D I'd really like to get it finished before the hot, summery weather kicks in.

Thanks so much for popping by!

Sheree xx

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this LO!! & the message behind it. LOL.

    Can't wait to see the finished blanket, it is going to be gorgeous.

    Love Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this one, keep up the great work with the walking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout Sheree and I love the photo of you walking!!!

    Can't wait to see the finished blanket!!

    Have a great week
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you Sheree.... exercise makes you feel so good...inside and out...
    Love that layout too by the way....its quirky with a fabulous cool photo...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout Sheree! Especially the cool photo :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to say again how much I love that ECG strip- I hope you put this somewhere to keep you motivated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love your work Sheree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Sheree, I love the heart beat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love everything about this Sheree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)