Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Two little boys in two big bubbles...

On the weekend we took the boys to have a go in the Funballz at the Promenade at our local shopping centre...
Looks like fun huh? Both the boys were SO excited. They'd been nagging us for weeks to have a go. Ayden went out first...
Then it was Riley's turn...

They were both laughing and having a great time. They found it a challenge to actually stand up and spent most of the time rolling around...
Then within a minute or two Riley's face went from happy smiles to this...

Apparently he didn't like the loud echo inside the ball...LOL...we were laughing to ourselves since it was his own noise that was freaking him out! (Really I think it was the fact that he realised he was out on the water on his own...poor little man.) Anyway...they pulled him in pretty quickly and gave us our money back which I thought was really nice.

Ayden on the other hand was having a fantastic time! He would've stayed out there all afternoon if we'd let him...
He was one very happy kid! He's already talking about going again...I don't think Riley will be too keen though! LOL

Sheree xx



7 comments:

  1. Wow how cool is that? My kids would love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! That looks like heaps of fun! Is it a permanent activity or just a one off special feature? I can totally understand poor Riley freaking out! I hope he still had a little bit of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun. I went on one of these in New Zealand once but it was on land and we were rolled down a hill and a bucket of freezing cold water was thrown inside for good measure!. I think the boys are fab having a go. Must be weird being out on the water like that. They did SO well. Why didnt the Mummy get in too???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that looks so cool....my kids would love it!!!

    Great photos too.

    Have a great weekend

    Chat soon
    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAY COOOL! I want a go! I would love that!!! Definitely more than Riley, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh how fun does that look!!

    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that looks like fun! Poor little Riley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)