Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrapping...

I had grand plans of doing some posts with photos from our holiday but it just hasn't happened...sorry! Since we've been home Riley's been sick with tonsillitis and I ended up with bronchitis! Sooooo...I've been feeling a bit slack and lacking in motivation lately. Riley's ok and back at school now (and loving it) and I'm ok but just can't shake this awful cough. It's so frustrating! Anyway...enough of that...

I thought I'd share a bit of scrapping instead. This one was for the What's Cooking challenge a couple of weeks ago over at Scrapz.Biz.
Some close-ups...

And this one was my sample for the Scrap It Blind challenge that has been running for the past week...

I love these Girls Paperie papers...they're so girly!

Don't forget the big 'Scrap That Ad' comp starts over at Scrapz.Biz on Sunday (1 August). The prizes are awesome!!!! You'd be crazy not to enter! You can read about it HERE.

Ok...it's getting late so I'm outta here. I'll be back soon with some more shares!

Sheree xx

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Sheree, super cute photos of Madi with her winter hat on!

    Oh poor Riley, I hope he is feeling better now!
    Im am staying home for the next few days too as Velvet has whooping cough!!!

    Take care
    Love to all
    Cherie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Sheree!!!! They are even better IRL.

    Hope you shake that cough soon and I am glad Riley is lots better.

    The comp sounds awesome might have to have a go!!!

    Love Me xxoo

    PS can't wait to see your other shares!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific as usual Sheree :)
    Love that grass- it looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are on the mend now Sheree. Gorgeous scrapping-love that you have 5! pics on the top one and it still looks quite spacious.
    And the second one is so pretty. pretty little girl and pretty hat too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)