Monday, July 12, 2010

Catching up...

I realised that since being away on holiday I haven't posted my last few Scrapz.Biz weekly challenges here yet...so here they are!

This was my Scrap it Blind challenge a couple of weeks back. So fun to see how everyone interpreted the instructions for this one!



A couple of closeups...

Then I made these cards for the Noteworthy challenge last week. The challenge I set was to use felt on a card which I thought tied in perfectly with our 'Winter Warmers' theme this month.

For my first card I hand cut the cup, inked it, added the hand cut felt heart and button and hand stitched the steam on top...

Then for my second card I hand cut the felt mittens and added some handstitching and buttons to finish them off...

Now for this week's challenge...What's Cooking! I scrapped photos from our visit to the snow a couple of years back...it was the first time any of the kids had been to the snow and they had SO much fun!

I layered some Prima flowers onto altered chipboard snowflakes and added lots of blanket stitching for texture...

This challenge is still running and you've got until midnight this Wednesday to enter...just go HERE for details. To see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with for this week's challenges just click HERE.

I'm still playing catchup with all the washing, etc and haven't had the chance to go through our holiday pics just yet..but I'll be back soon to share a little! Hope you're having a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Holidays are fun but coming home and catching up is never fun. Love all your beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sheree the cards are just so cute. love them! love the flowers over the snowflakes, so pretty, such a pretty lo, clever how you have used the slope at top as well, lots of lovely details, clever as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love the snow one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creations Sheree!!! I love the "sending warm fuzzies" card, too cute.

    Renee xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts Sheree, love all the stitching round the goggle eyes and the cards are so cute!!!

    Can't wait to see some pics of your holidays!

    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love them!!! They are all awesome. Could do with some of those mittens. LOL.

    Mmmmm washing & housework .........YUCK!!!

    Have fun looking forward to catching up & Liv is dying to see Madi!!! (:

    Me xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. always so lovely to see your work in detail Sheree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pages Sheree, I love your stitched circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)