Thursday, June 17, 2010

More hats and a sketch...

I've been making more hats over the past week...this time for this beautiful friend's girls. I used the same pattern as I did for Madi's hat a few posts ago, but this time used a different flower pattern from HERE and added some leaves from a pattern I found HERE. I'm really happy with how they turned out...I hope the girls like them too!


I'm going to have to make Madi a red one like this too I think. :) She loves it.
This week's challenges have gone up over at Scrapz.Biz. It was my turn to set the sketch challenge (details can be found HERE).
Here's my sample page...
I used a Martha Stewart Chrysanthemum punch, with a punched circle and a button to make the sun...
And made my own little kite...


I headed into the Scrapbook Convention in Brisbane this last weekend with Mum and Mel. We had lots of fun, bought some lovely new goodies, ran into some friends...but didn't take one pic! Oh well...there's always next year. :)
We also took the kids to see Shrek 4 in 3D on Sunday. They loved it! It was fantastic to watch it in 3D. I've gotta say though...it's getting SO expensive to take the whole family to the cinema these days!
Well...I hope you're having a great week! The boys have their end of term school disco this afternoon with a 'Glow in the Dark' theme....they can't wait! Not sure how much dancing they'll actually do but I'm sure they'll have fun playing with the glowsticks! LOL
Sheree xx

14 comments:

  1. hi Sheree! Ohhh these hats are just so beautiful. And I love your little kite on your lo. how fun and what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous little beannie hats, gorgeous. Your layouts are just divine Sheree! you have a gorgeous clean, elegant style, I just love your papers, Nate is a little young just yet to take to see Shrek but he just loves him but I have heard they are bringing out a Cars 2 movies so maybe that will be his first time to the movies. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little beanies Sheree, just way too cute. Emma saw them and said mummy why don't you make one for me........ guess what I will be doing tonight lol.

    Great to see you on the weekend. Realy must catch up for a coffee though as it has been waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long....

    xx Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheree these look fantastic. Thanks for sharing the link - I might have to try them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are the most gorgeous little hats - love the flowers! Great way you've organised the photos for the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hats are oh so cute...bet the girls love them!

    The layout is fantastic as always...too clever!!!

    My kids have a disco tomorrow night, their theme is superhero!! the girls are not dressing up.

    Take care
    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheree they absolutely love them will send you the pics!!
    The girls haven't had them off since they came home!! They want to take them to merica (as liv says)
    You really are sooooo clever and generous!!!!

    I love the sketch and LO sooooo awesome in real life too!!!
    Can't wait to see all your other challenges!!! You are rocking the scrapping girl.

    Hope the boys have fun I am sure they will. Lucia has a dinosaur disco tomorrow night too. Cute!!!

    Chat soon
    Me xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sheree you are so clever! I LOVE the hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sheree the hats are absolutely wonderful. I'm sure the girls will LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOOOOOVE those hats sheree...you clever chick.
    Deb
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hats Sheree, they are so cute! Gorgeous L0, that kite is super sweet! Glad you had fun at the expo too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...these are so sweet...so are your layouts...as always...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sheree! thx so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it! ...x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh love these little hats Sheree!!! Your layouts are gorgeous as always, the little kite is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)