Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy mail and some scrapping...

I've been doing a LOT of ooohhhing and aaaahhhing over the past couple of days....Janelle's new book finally arrived on my doorstep!


There are so many beautiful projects in it I just don't know what to make first! I think a bit of shopping for lovely new fabrics is in order...until then I'll just keep flipping through those gorgeous pages. :) If you'd like your own copy you can get it HERE. :)

The new weekly challenges are up over at Scrapz.Biz. This time I've set the What's Cooking challenge (details can be found HERE). Here's my sample...


Love these pics of Madi! They were taken about a year and a half ago now...but she still loves it when it rains just so she can get to use her umbrella!



Gotta love this cute My Minds Eye die cut umbrella. :)
Hope you're managing to stay warm wherever you are! Winter is setting in here on the coast...I can only imagine how cold it is for you girls down south! Brrrrr....

I'm tired...off to bed for me. :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on that book!! LOL!

    I love your lo. Especially the gorgeous clouds!! So cute.

    Hope you are rugged up nice and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super cute layout Sheree. Can't wait to see some of your sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so thrilled your book arrived and that you love it too x love your scrapping as always, it is totally gorgeous. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohhhhh that means mine should be here soon too!!! YAHOO.
    Looking forward to some winter days sewing together!! (wink wink)

    I love that LO, even better IRL. Madi is so little there. Cute as ever.

    chat soon, can't wait for all our kids to be healthy again so we can have a cuppa!! LOL

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout, it makes me smile!

    Janelle's book look's so gorgeous,I might have to grab a copy myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janelle's book is fabulous isn't it!! Fabric shops here I come lol. Your layouts are stunning as always Sheree.

    Renee xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love that little umbrella and i have to check out that book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh...isnt it the most beautiful book?...cant wait to see what you make from it...

    Love those photos of Madi in the "rain" layout....she is so cute....and its an adorable layout..

    Hope you have had a great weekend...
    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the cover is any indication of the content, you are going to be making some gorgeous things.
    Love deb
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)