Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to some scrapping...

Hi everyone! I've got a couple of shares today...

First up is my layout from the Scrap It Blind challenge that I set last week (now that everyone's entries are in!) over at Scrapz.Biz. (If you've never done one of these challenges you should give it a go! You create a layout using a set of instructions but you don't actually get to see a pic of the layout...so fun to see how everyone's pages turn out!) Anyway...here it is...

(I'm seriously loving October Afternoon's new ranges...aren't you? They're so gorgeous!!!)


This week I've set the Noteworthy challenge to create a card with a little sunshine on it. (Details can be found HERE.) Here are my samples...

I used chalks to create the background and stamped some grass using a Hero Arts stamp. The bee and those cute trees are stickers (American Crafts Dear Lizzy) and the sun is made using a October Afternoon Fly A Kite word sticker and tiny strips of paper.

I used up lots of scraps in my next card...
I didn't realise I had so many yellow papers until I started searching! This was a lot of fun to put together. :)I curved my clear sentiment stamp (by Hero Arts) on this one...love how you can do that with clear stamps!

Well...that's about it for now I think...but before I go thank you so much for all the lovely comments you left on my last post! (You girls really are the sweetest! xx) I've still got my crochet hook out working on a few other things all at once now...I can't stop! LOL If any of you are working on any little crochet projects I'd love to see them! :)

Sheree xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...you are just so talented, I love them all.

    The photo on the layout makes me smile too...its just so darn cute and yes time does go to fast.

    Enjoy the rest of the week and have a lovely weekend.

    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Sheree. I want to say a big thanks for those links you posted last time, I am so pleased with myself, I taught myself to crochet, well I've done a granny square LOL!. It took lots of attempts and lots of pulling apart but I did it - so a big thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! What's not to LOVE about OA!!! What a great challenge. It must be heaps of fun to see the end result of other interpretations!

    ps - are you going to the Brissy Paper expo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all as usual!!! They are super kewl!! You are so Inspirational!!!

    I love October afternoon too, what's not to love huh!?

    Chat soon. Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS cards as usual Sheree! I love the little scenes you create. I so wish I could enter one of those scenes!

    And are they kids so liiiittle! Look at little bubba Madi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheree! You are so clever! How sweet is that little baby Madi. Awww! Sheree, I LOVE your rug too. Oh I love everything!!!! A very talented girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects Sheree! I love your sun projects! For some reason I'm really struggling with the sun challenge! Just can't come up with an idea I'm happy with. Oh my - look hpw little Madi is in that photo!!! Little baldy - wouldn't pick it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous page Sheree...as you know, I am a big OA fan also.
    Your kidlets really are teeny tiny there...hug them quick before they change again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooohhhh gorgeous work Sheree, I really love your style. I truly love the sunshine card, it would brighten up anyone's day.

    You have just reminded me I have some OA waiting to be played with as well...must pull it out tonight I think.

    Renee xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh these are so gorgeous. I am so glad I found your blog for the beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)