Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pieces of Me by Janelle Wind...

My beautiful and super talented friend Janelle is about to release her very first book! If you've ever seen her work you'll know this is going to be jam-packed with gorgeous projects.

Just take a look at the cover and you'll see what I mean...
For more details about the book you can check out her blog HERE. You can also preorder your copy now over at Kim Archer Workshops @Home HERE. I know you'll want a copy!!!! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Already ordered. Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait for my copy.
    Love love love it.

    Mmmm might we have some more creating time together?? nudge nudge wink wink. LOL

    have an awesome week.

    me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am excited about this book, have pre-ordered my copy as well:)

    Thank you so much for choosing my layout for the Friday night live challenge, I had so much fun xox

    P.S. Your work is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much Sheree, you are very gorgeous to tell others about my book. Thank you xx Janelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)