Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A sketch challenge...

Hi everyone! I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the beautiful messages that were left on my previous post!! Wow...I really do appreciate you taking the time and you really are the sweetest!!! I've already been busily scrapping some samples for a couple of fantastic upcoming classes by Kim and Yvette... details coming soon! :)

It's that time of the week again...new weekly challenges are up over at Scrapz Biz! It was my turn for the sketch challenge. (Details on how to enter can be found HERE.) Here's my sketch...
And here's my sample layout. Ok... I think I've got a thing for banners at the moment. LOL I'm sure it'll wear off soon! ;)

I just love these pics of Madi and her "best fwend"! So funny...whenever Livvy comes to visit Madi has to go and get changed so she's the same. If Livvy's got a dress on, Madi's needs a dress on. If Livvy's wearing a skirt then Madi needs a skirt. This one particular day Livvy just happened to be wearing a shirt that Madi had in her drawer so of course she had to put it on! Very cute. Hee hee hee

I've used a mix of American Crafts Dear Lizzy (can't get enought of it!) and Crate Paper-Paper Doll goodies.


Well...I've gotta run. I'm right in the middle of watching the So You Think You Can Dance finale...it's FANTASTIC!!! Don't want to miss anything! :)

Sheree xx

6 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful page sheree...the girls looks so cute! I love the Dear Lizzie paper as well...such beautiful colours.
    Can't wait to see what classes you create...may just have to book myself into one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gorgeous page, and had to laugh at your daughter and her friend, how perfect are the Dear Lizzie papers for gorgeous little girl layouts like this, just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww the queen of cuteness has been at it again. Love this one Sheree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so cute and the sketch is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Sheree! I haven't got any of the Lizzy range but I've seen you use it a bit and I just love it. LOL - sounds like I should do some shopping for Lizzy and Thrift Shop hey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)