Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mum's the Word...

Thinking about a handmade gift for Mum this Mother's Day? Then you're going to LOVE this class! Here's all the info from the @Home blog...
MUM'S THE WORD - This is our Mother's Day workshop for 2010 and is a collaborative effort from fourteen of our very talented fifteen finalists we had in our recent search for a Support Team member or the @Home site.

The girls have created a wonderful range of projects and have joined forces with us here @Home to help fill our classroom to the brim with Mother's Day ideas. Running for the month of May and officially kicking off with our first project upload on 26 April this online workshop is NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS.

Join in ANY time. The class is available for the entire month of May:) Make sure you check out the early bird pricing offer too!

It's so exciting to be part of this class and there are so many fantastic gift ideas! I know I've already got a few projects on my to-do list! :) Do you see the little felt rainbow to the far right of the first pic? That's a little sneaky peek at part of my Mother's Day project. :) Hee hee hee

I hope you'll come and join in the fun!

Sheree xx

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome Sheree. Will go check it out.
    all looks very creative!!!

    Have an awesome week!!


    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you to be part of it all!!! I am seriously excited for you!!!

    Wish I had time to do this workshop but with moving etc I will have to give it a miss.

    Take care and chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)