Thursday, April 8, 2010

Monstrosity Cards and a quick catchup...

The weekly challenges are back over at Scrapz.Biz and this week I've set the Noteworthy challenge. (Details can be found HERE.) Here's my set of Sass Lass 'Monstrosity' cards...This range of papers is so fun and still one of my faves...so great for boys projects!

Here are some closeups...


Now for a quick catchup of what's been happening over the past week or so. How was your Easter? We had such a lovely Easter weekend. We headed up to my parents place...luckily we'd written a letter to the Easter Bunny so he'd know where to find us! :) We were up VERY early Sunday morning doing our egg hunt...so much fun! Chocolate for breakfast...then my brother and his family arrived. So lovely to catch up with the whole family. I don't have any pics to share at the moment...they're all still on the camera! Whoops...

Since then the kids have had such a fun time hanging out together, playing their DS and Playstation, jumping on the trampoline, building with Lego, constructing all kinds of things with boxes, drawing, painting, etc. I can't believe how fast these holidays are going by! Madi loves having both the boys home to play with. We've just pitched a little dome tent in the backyard...no doubt someone will be camping out there tonight! LOL

This week I've been concentrating on getting my round 2 entry completed for the Kim Archer Workshops @Home ST comp. Oh my goodness...I'm SO unbelievably excited to have made the top 15 list!!!! I'm still pinching myself that my name is included there amongst so many super talented ladies... you can check it all out HERE. What a dream come true it would be to make it through!!!! Did I tell you how excited I am? LOL

Well, looks like the boys need some help with their building project. Duty calls! See you again soon! :)

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. WOW how coll are those cards!!!!

    Sounds like you had a lovely time at your parents place over Easter, lucky that Easter Bunny knew where to find you...

    Good Luck with your entries in Kims ST comp, I know all your stuff rocks and I wish you the best of luck...

    Enjoy the rest of the holidays,

    Take care
    Cherie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry on my post it should read " WOW how cool are those cards"

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids card amazing Sheree. I Just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards Sheree! Good luck in round two For Kim's ST comp! I bet the kids are glad that the Easter bunny found them at your parents place, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are too cute!!!!! I can't wait to see your ST entry!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards Sheree....that is one of my favourite ranges too....and PERFECT for little dude cards.
    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! That top 15 list is exciting!! Glad you had a lovely Easter!! Hope the school holidays are a blast for you and the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sheree! How exciting for you! You truly deserve a place on their CT. You are such a clever crafter and really good at what you do. I wish you all the very best!

    Love your cards too!

    I've looked everywhere for the Legoland stuff but I cannot find it. I am sorry! I would have loved to share it with your boys. I'll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)