To create the background I dug out my chalks (I almost forgot where they were since I haven't used them for so long!) and used my new Hero Arts grass stamp. I then used my Label Spellbinders die and Cuttlebug to cut and emboss the shape. I decided to handstitch around the outside (didn't trust my machine stitching to get it right. LOL).
The kite was so easy to put together with scraps, a bit of white cardstock and some machine stitching.
Added some string with little ribbon knots for the kite's tail...I handcut some clouds, then added my stamped sentiment (by Hero Arts) and some punched butterflies (Martha Stewart punch).
All done! :)
Hope you're enjoying your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!