Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A layout and 'Sew Lovely' cards...

Hi everyone! This week's challenges have gone up over at Scrapz and it was my turn to set the What's Cooking challenge. (Details can be found HERE.) Here's my sample layout...Hmmm...the colours aren't quite right....sorry about that...but you get the idea. :) Here are some close-ups...







I've done a little stamping this week too. I came across these gorgeous Lawn Fawn "Sew Lovely" stamps online a few weeks back HERE and ordered them on the spot. They're gorgeous!!! I grabbed my new The Girls Paperie papers and came up with these...

Aren't they just the cutest stamps? :)

On the homefront, the boys are back at school this week and really enjoying being back (thank goodness!). Madi's feeling a little lost though. She really misses them while they're at school. We get to around lunchtime before she starts asking when we're going to pick them up! LOL So sweet that she loves their company so much. :) Paul's as busy as ever with work...I don't know how he keeps up with it all! I wish I had some of his energy sometimes!

Well, I think that's about it for now. The kettle's boiled...time for a cuppa!

Sheree xx

10 comments:

  1. Those cards are sew gorgeous Sheree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee! Those cards are sew cute! (sorry! had to do it!!) LOL! Going to check out what's cookin' at ScrapBiz...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those cards are sew lovely and your layout is fantastic! That boy of yours is a character, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and layouts Sheree, I love that big yellow bow on the last card. Thanks so much for your beautiful comments about our baby girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Those stamps suit the pp perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even better IRL.!!!! Awesome. Love the LO too.

    Mmmm liv will probably drive us mad on Monday when the girls go back. Madi & liv will have to have some girly miss their siblings time ROFL.

    Will have to check out Scrapz!!! I so have to keep up.

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Far out.....talk about rockin the cards again Sheree....you are amazing...
    Lovely to read a little family update too....I bet Madi is missing her brothers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Far out.....talk about rockin the cards again Sheree....you are amazing...
    Lovely to read a little family update too....I bet Madi is missing her brothers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cards are just gorgeous and the stamps are so cute!

    I am hoping you hear some good news tomorrow about Kim's @ Home ST.

    Wishing you the best of luck, even though I don't think you need it , your stuff rocks.

    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheree your cards are just awesome!!! And the layout is gorgeous. I love aqua!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)