Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

Paul, Madi and I just got home from watching both the boys in their Easter Hat Parades. So much fun! They made their hats themselves in class and were very proud of their creations!

Here's Ayden in his Easter hat and necklace...

And here is Riley's first ever Easter hat!
All the kids had a great time, sang some songs and had a dance... and there was even an appearance by the Easter Bunny! You should have heard the screams of excitement when they saw him!!!! LOL
Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Easter! Hope you get to spend some fun time with family and friends...and relax! I know all three of my kids cannot wait for Sunday morning! :)
Happy Easter!
Sheree xx

12 comments:

  1. Wow Sheree those hats are awesome!!!! So clever!!
    You must have been so proud of them both!!

    Have an awesome Easter will call you when we get home!
    don't eat too much chocolate!! Lol

    Love Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!
    Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley's hat is amazing! Happy Easter to you too xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy easter Sheree, loving those hats how cool.
    Congrats on being a a finalist for the Kim Archer support team role, well done.

    cheers

    leeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute do the boys both look...they have both done a great job on their hats...

    I hope you all have a great Easter and I hope the Easter bunny is good to you all...

    Also I must say a big congrats to you for being in the top 15 for the @Home design team...I really hope you win, your pages are always rock.

    Cherie xxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute are they..... you have such handsome boys Sheree!!
    I miss mine being that small.... I guess Ill just have to wait for Miss Bella to embrace Easter hat parade as she gets older.
    Have a wonderful Easter...
    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family. I hope the bunny brings you lots of goodies.

    Huge Congrat's to you on making the at Home finalist list. You will go all the way girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sheree, thanks for the love on my blog, happy Easter to you and your fam. The boys looks gorgeous in their hats. Best of luck with the st position @home, I am crossing my fingers for you. Leax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter Sheree! Those hats are fantastic! I wish Tassy's school did that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter Sheree, fabulous hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG those easter hats are amazing.
    Hope you all had a lovely easter sheree...too much chocolate is just a 'given' at this time of the year.
    Enjoy.
    Deb
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)