Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Starting tomorrow...

There's going to be loads of Easter inspiration over the next couple of weeks over at Scrapz.Biz! Melleny will be kicking off the fun with the first Easter challenge tomorrow morning....I'm looking forward to it!

Since I've been working on my challenges in preparation for Scrapz.Chickadees I'm afraid I don't have anything to share at the moment. I'll be back very soon with something I'm sure. :)

By the way...do you like my new look? My blog's new look I mean. LOL... I thought it was time for a change. Pretty simple I know.... but I had lots of fun putting together the new header with a bit of 'Dear Lizzy' (my fave new American Crafts goodies!) and learned a bit about playing in Photoshop...although I've still got SO much to learn about that program! Am I the only one who finds it confusing?

Well, I guess that's it for the moment. Thanks for dropping by and I'll see you soon!

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. I have no doubt you know more than me about photoshop LOL. The blog header looks fab!

    Looking forward to the start of challenges tomorrow :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new look is very nice Sheree. I think you have done a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look, and I wish I could get this head around my blog adding things to it, let alone photoshop. Great job and looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new look! And the header is devine! You are so very clever...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new look!!!! and I love all the Dear Lizzy stuff too, its all just gorgeous..

    Have a great week
    Cherie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. New blog header looks ace!
    I find photoshop OK, but I just don't use it at the moment so I have to relearn stuff whenever I decide to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Sheree you are sooo clever.

    Mmmm photoshop drives me NUTS!!

    The challenges look great, need something to kickstart me again.

    Me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)