Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Lizzy goodness and a bunny or two...

Over the weekend I finally sat down to have a play with my fave new Dear Lizzy goodies. I've only got some of the papers, and a couple of embellies at the moment but I've got more on the way! I just adore this whole range! I managed to get a couple of pages done but only one I can share at the moment...
Since the boys started school this year Madi has said this to me almost every day! It's taking her a bit of getting used to being the only one at home now with only Mummy to play with. I love that she has such a close connection with her brothers though... it really does warm my heart. :)

Love these adhesive badges!!!! Gorgeous! I also used some Jenni Bowlin journaling stickers and Martha Stewart butterfly punches....love them too! Hee hee hee

Easter crafting has already begun over at Scrapz.Biz with Scrapz.Chickadees. (Can you believe we're already a week into March?!!) It's been a lot of fun so far! Today was my turn to set the challenge. These envelope bunny baskets are a great, easy activity to do with the kids. You can find instructions on how to make these at various kids' craft sites all over the web but details on how I made mine can be found HERE.

The white rabbit was made from an envelope and the blue one was made from a gift bag...very easy! The kids love them...although I think I'll be making a third one very soon or there's going to be a fight over that blue one. LOL

Well I hope you're having a great day!!! I've gotta run...there's a little girl requesting My Little Pony biscuits tugging on my shirt. :)

Sheree xx

14 comments:

  1. 1st!! Lol

    love the LO gorgeous, love the kraft, hee hee!!

    The bunnies are sooo cute!!!

    Mmm I can't wait for rest of dear lizzy stuff either, I'll have to actually use some of mine!! Lol

    me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout and story is so cute. Love those bunnies too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Sheree, I always love what you do with the patterned paper. What a sweetie, it is lovely that she enjoys her brothers so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Madi is such a sweetheart. It's so beautiful that your children are so close. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout Sheree, and the story that go with it. How cute ate those bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this layout, the Dear Lizzy stuff is gorgeous, your little girl is gorgeous and what a great story to go with the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see we have another Dear Lizzy addict!!! Glad to see I am not alone! My collection is far from complete, but I'm getting there! Just cut into my first piece last night!

    Love your LO and the bunnies!

    Saw your card in SC 76 today btw! VERY nice!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Dear Lizzy range, your page is gorgeous! Poor Madi, it must be so hard to lose your playmates like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout Sheree, the photo of Madi is just too cute and how sweet the she misses her brothers...

    I too LOVE all the Dear Lizzy stuff...I NEED more!!!

    Love the Bunnies..great idea

    have a great week

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Gorgeous lo! I love the heart banner! so cute..xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Sheree you are so cleaver and your little gilr is so cute the things they say, im sure it wont be long before the story has changed
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshvintagecrafts
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great thing to scrap - a great memory, love the banner and love your new look too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh look at little Maddi's face. Gorgeous. How sweet that she misses her brothers. The LO is just lovely Sheree and your bunnies are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous layout! And what a beautiful sentiment to record in a layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)