Thursday, February 18, 2010

A layout or three...

It's been a long time since I scrapped a layout about Paul and I, so with Valentine's Day this past weekend I thought I'd grab some pics of us and get busy creating a page or two. I really should scrap more photos of us...I 'm going to make an effort to do just that!

Paul had to work on Valentines Day this year, so while he was gone I scrapped this one so it was sitting on the shelf for when he got home...

I'd had these photos sitting around for a while too so I used them to create my sample page for this week's sketch challenge over at Scrapz.Biz. First of all here is my sketch...
And this is my sample page. I know....more lovey dovey stuff! LOL

I made the big white flower by layering different sized crumpled circles of tissue paper and tulle...very easy!
(If you'd like to join in the challenge for a chance to win a prize you'll find all the details HERE.)
Yesterday this beautiful friend and I got together for a bit of scrapping. We hardly ever get to do this...and usually when we do I get nothing done...too much chatting! LOL But this time we were both determined to actually finish a page in one sitting . :) I finally got out my January Ticklez Kit and scrapped this page using some old pics of Madi and I. She looks so little!!!
I've got SO much stuff left in this kit...I'm sure I'll get at least another 5 or so layouts out of it! (If you've never seen the kits that Heike has in store just click HERE and check them out....they really are fantastic value for money! There's a new kit available each month.)
Anyway...that's about it for now! Gotta run...lots to do today...
Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love everyone of them, what gorgeous sketches too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous are you and Paul...love the layouts, I never do and of Craig and I either...

    I looked at the Ticklez Kit the other day when I used my birthday voucher...maybe I should of got the kit as well as the other stuff I ordered!!!

    Enjoy the rest of the week.

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheree! What awesome work!

    What a lovely surprise for your husband! He must have been so humbled by your layout. It is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Sheree your layouts are fabulous!
    Beautiful photo of you and Paul, and I love the sketch to, so going to have a go at this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Sheree, all of them - and your big tissue flower looks sensational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful layouts of you and your hubby - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts Sheree as always you do such beautiful work.

    cheers

    leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw beautiful layouts Sheree. Love that you did two of you and Paul. I just love the tissue paper flower too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)