Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Madi!

Our little Miss M has turned 3!!!! It was her birthday last week and she had such a fun weekend! We took all the kids to an indoor playcentre with two of Madi's favourite friends on the Saturday. Then on the Sunday Nanna & Grandpa came to visit! She got lots of fun pressies...Barbie seemed to be the theme this year!
Paul volunteered to make her cake this year. He really is fantastic at it don't you think?
Madi was so excited when she saw it...just look at her in this pic! She couldn't wait to get her hands on that Barbie from the middle! LOL
Then Friday it was my birthday! No pics I'm afraid (hee hee hee)...somehow I managed to dodge the camera all day. ;) I did have a lovely day (besides waking up with a killer headache and sinusitis!). Paul and the kids woke me up with a beautifully sung 'Happy Birthday' song, loads of cuddles and some pressies...including this...LOL
Scrapping cash!!!! (He really cracks me up sometimes!) Now I can't wait to get my hands on some of those new CHA goodies! LOL
Paul had to head off to work for the day and the boys went to school. This beautiful friend of mine then came to visit for the day and spoiled me with more pressies and a cake. :)
That afternoon I also got the exciting news that I was one of the winners on the Crate Paper New Blog Contest and now I've got the gorgeous new Paper Doll complete collection coming my way! What a cool birthday bonus! :) So while I really didn't feel the greatest...I did have a great day. :)
I have a couple of cards to share before I go. I made both of these for Challenge 2 of the Scrapz.Amour comp that's running over at Scrapz.Biz at the moment. I love these umbrella and teapot stamps...too cute!

Jen's been posting some really handy stamping tips all week if you're interested and the comp is set to continue until Feb 12. It's been a lot of fun so far! (All the details can be found in the forum.)

Ok...that's it from me for now! No doubt I've forgotten something...but it'll have to wait until next time. I've got a nice hot cuppa calling my name! :) Take care! I'll be back again in a couple of days with some more cards to share.

Sheree xx

11 comments:

  1. 1st LOL.

    Oh Sheree Madi looks so grown up in those photos and gorgeous too!!

    Paul is definately a legend, that is totally impressive. Mmmm he might be good to hire out for birthday cakes!! LOL

    Glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it. Scrapping cash, yeah!!!!
    Love your cards they are just gorgeous!!!
    see you soon
    Me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday toy both, albiet belated! The Barbie cake looks great - Paul did a wonderful job, yep I think you should hire him out too!

    The cards are lovely, and I would just love to be able to play around a bit - need to fined some oh so elusive time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the birthday girls. LOL your hubby gave me a good laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!! To you and Maddie! I love that scrapping cash!! LOL! Where can I get me some of that! LOL!

    And that bday cake! Wow!

    Congrats again on Crate Paper! It was a gorgeous lo.

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to both of you, well belated birthday wishes! Madi looks so gorgeous in these photos, and that cake is fantastic! LOL I love the scrapping cash...oh and those cards are fantastic, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! So sorry you were not feeling well on your special day tho. And super huge congrats on winning the contest! I have my eye on the Paper Doll collection too... it is so pretty!

    I love your cards for Scrapz.Amour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday to gorgeous Miss Madi...how cute is she (she looks just like you Sheree)

    How cool is that birthday money...totally spoilt

    Love the cake...Velvet would love it!

    Congrats on the comp too.

    Take care
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My little boy was 3 also on 27/1/10 and just like your little lady, some part of me cringes when people say how big he is getting, only because I want him to stay my baby, (selfish me) that cake is truly gorgeous, wowsers, I bet she was so excited.

    Your cards are just gorgeous my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated birthday wishes miss Madi! Too cute! I love the age of 3. :)
    Actually I love all the ages LOL.
    And Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Hope you had a lovely day. The cash is awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday girls! How cute is she. And you know if there was a photo of you I'd be saying how cute you are too. That cash is so funny. :D

    And grats on the prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to you both! What a fantastic cake, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)