Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kids, cards and a little scrapping...

I'm really enjoying these school holidays...having my three home together...

They really do have such a great time playing and spending time together. I think Madi's really going to feel it once school starts. Riley will be starting Prep this year so she's going to be home alone with Mum. It's going to be fun to have some one-on-one time with her this year...but she will miss Riley. We've still got another week of holidays though so we'll make the most of it!

Now for a little scrapping... The weekly challenges have started up for 2010 over at Scrapz Biz starting today... and I've come up with our 'Noteworthy' challenge to create some cards using handcut shapes. Here are my samples...

I had lots of fun with these...and LOVE the October Afternoon Farm Fresh papers! There's a little Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday thrown in too. :) Here are some close-up pics...

If you'd like to enter the challenge just click HERE for all the details.

I also have these to share....

The first is a layout I created for one of the Biggest Loser comp at Scrapz last week. The challenge was to do something a little different with buttons on your page...so I used them for the sun, in the tree, in my title and for the little button snail down the bottom there...

Then the other day I threw this one together just for fun...Love that cheeky photo of Riley...it makes me smile. :)

That's it from me today...hope you're having a good week!

Sheree xx

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous photo of the kids..very cute and wow look at how long Madi's hair is...

    Love the cards...you are just way to creative!

    Take care and enjoy what is left of the holidays

    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous kids you have, glad you have enjoyed them home with you, those cards you have made are truly gorgeous, and the layouts are amazing, okay I'm inspired. Have a great rest of the week with your children. Love Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! I really need to use up some scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cheeky monkeys. They are growing up so fast. Super cute work Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo of the three of them. Soooo beautiful.

    As always LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards. what can I say. Also the LO's & even better IRL. (I feel special saying that ROFL)

    Enjoy your time with them. I think Liv will be the same without her two sisters too. I will be the Mum bawling my eyes out & making a fool of myself!! LOL

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet photo and wow, you have a big change ahead when school starts! Those cards are so gorgeous, I love the button wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheree I love your cards - as I always do. Your button layout is sensational as well - sorry I missed it in the gallery - so much stuff going up so quickly.
    Hope Madi adjusts easily - sometimes it is tricky having just one at home - you become the 'playmate' LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...I cant believe how long Madis hair is...its grown so long... gorgeous photo of the kids too by the way....

    Love your cards and layouts Sheree...you have such an eye for detail when you scrap.

    Enjoy the remainder of the holidays...Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Sheree, just catching up on your beautiful projects and gorgeous photos. Lovely, stunning work as always, so bright and fun, I really love your style. Enjoy your last week with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those cards!!!

    I'm loving the holidays too. Look at your gorgeous three. Madi is growing up fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at those three gorgeous faces! No wonder you love having them home.
    I LOVE your cards! Beautifully crafted, and very creative. You clever thing!
    And your layouts are lovely as always - I particularly love your 'using buttons differently' layout! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Sheree, hope your well I have been a little slack in keeping in touch! So here's a big wave, and kiss for ya! mwah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)