Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Can you believe it's 2010? Where on earth did 2009 go? It doesn't seem that long ago that we were celebrating the year 2000! Anyway... I hope that you had a great day to start the new year!

We had a pretty quiet night last night. The kids were in bed at the usual time, then Paul and I watched a couple of dvd's and saw the fireworks on tv. The fireworks were fantastic once again! It must've been amazing to actually be there at Sydney Harbour to see it all live! We spent today with family and friends. The kids swam and played, and we had a BBQ dinner. Yum!

Over at Scrapz Biz we're starting the New Year with this...

Why not pop over and join in? I know my scraproom and stash can use an overhaul and it's going to feel great to be all organised to start the year! (Plus there are some prizes up for grabs!)

I'm off to bed I think. I'm still recovering from our late night last night! LOL I'll be back soon with some more December Daily. (Just need to get a few pics printed so I can finish it off!)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful, safe and prosperous 2010!!!

Sheree xx

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Sheree and that gorgeous family of yours

    Chat soon
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and your family a HNY.
    Hope 2010 is filled with happiness and joy.

    cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year my gorgeous friend!!
    Hoping this is a great one for you all!!

    Love Me xxxoo

    ps the scrapz comps look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope you have a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Year to you too Sheree! Have a fantastic 2010

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    The Scrapz Biz thing sounds like just what I need ...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dropping by and saying hello, have not been by in a while! I adore your december album. I had good intentions AGAIN this year....but that's all they were. Next year maybe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)