Sunday, January 10, 2010

December Daily Days 20-25 and more...

Whoops! I didn't mean to leave it so long to post again...but I've been busy doing a super-dooper cleaning and sorting blitz on my scraproom thanks to the Scrapz Biz Biggest Loser comp! My room hasn't looked so tidy and organised in ages...feels great!

I've finally finished my December Daily album! Yay!!!!! This is the first time I've created one of these albums and I don't think it'll be the last. It'll be so nice to get it out again next Christmas to look at again...and in the years to come. :)

I think I had already shown you up to Day 19 in my previous posts...

Day 20: Today we made these reindeer faces that I'd seen somewhere on the internet. The kids had so much fun tracing their hands and feet and seeing them come together.

Day 21: Both the boys were feeling a bit off colour so it was a quiet day in front of the tv.

Day 22: We made chocolate playdough! It smelled soooo good and the kids had so much fun with it.

Day 23: We gave the kids an early Christmas present...new bikes! They had a ball riding up and down the street on them...although Madi still has no idea how to use the pedals (luckily it has a push-along handle for us to help her along). There is a little booklet on the page holding the photos and journalling being held closed with the little string bow.

Day 24: Christmas Eve! We headed up to my parents' place for the night. Dad always does such a great job with their Christmas lights! We had a nice relaxed day with them, followed by a night in front of the tv watching Christmas carols.

Day 25: Christmas Day!!!! Our day started extremely early when Ayden found that Santa had been. There were lots of presents to open, loads of yummy food, lots of fun swimming in the pool...and it was so lovely to have all the family together for Christmas dinner.



So there you have it! My 2009 December Daily album is all done. (I'm thinking I might still add in a pocket page at the end to hold the gorgeous handmade cards I received from friends....I don't want to lose them!)

I do have a few other projects to share with you too...all challenges from the Scrapz Biggest Loser comp that's running at the moment. I'll try to keep it brief...

This first challenge was to create a layout using things found on your desk. I'd had these photos, embellies and things sitting around for months...so good to say it's done now!


This challenge was to use up scraps and create a patchwork background. I created two pages for this one...

Heike gave us a link to this super easy gift box. I think I'll be making more of these! (The link can be found in the forum.)Another challenge was to scraplift yourself....I've used this design quite a few times! LOLThe school holidays are flying by so quickly aren't they? We've had a pretty quiet time but enjoyed every minute of it so far. We had a visit yesterday from Paul's brother John, his wife Leigh and their gorgeous little man Noah. The kids were so excited to see their cousin! We hadn't seen them in a while and he's grown so much....it was great to catch up with them. :)

I guess I should leave it there...this post is long enough!!! Thanks so much for dropping by!

Sheree xx

13 comments:

  1. I just love your December Daily Sheree. I'm sure you'll love going thru it each Christmas!

    Boy you have been busy with LOTS of beautiful scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dd is gorgeous Sheree a definately treasure!!
    and all that scrapping is gorgeous!! I love it all but that dinosaur Riley page is awesome makes me wish I had boys to scrap lol!!

    Have an awesome week we will chat soon!!

    Love me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so happy with how the Dec daily has turned out. It is lovely. Such special memories. You have been a very busy girl with all that creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the your Dec Daily Album Sheree, gorgeous! Fantastic creations for the BL challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Diary Sheree..its just gorgeous..

    Great scrapbooking pages...love them all.

    Got the cardi in the mail today...thanks, not that I will be needing it today as we are in the middle of a 3 day heat wave 45, yesterday and today and back to 37 tomorrow!!! Oh the joys of summer.

    Take care, love to all
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheree your album is just beautiful...and I love seeing all the fabulous acticities that you crammed into the week leading up to Christmas....chocolate play dough sounds awesome...and Ill have to remember that for when Bella is old enough.
    Im sure your kids will just love getting this out each year to look back...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheree, I love your December Daily album, they are such fun huh. I did one last year also, and it was wonderful to look back on it this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your December Daily looks fantastic! Love your other layouts too. Might even do a bit of scraplifting of a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on finishing your DD album Sheree!!! Looks fab!

    Love the layouts you have created for BL, especially the Dino page. Can definitly see why you have used that design several times... it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are sooo inspiring! I love everything you have created here. Your December Daily is just gorgeous. You must be thrilled to have it all finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sheree! Your Dec daily is just so beautiful. You have created such a lovely keepsake. I always love reading about your cuties too. I think we will definately try the choc playdough! Leax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sheree! Your album is so beautiful! I love your reindeer. We've only ever done them using paint which is so messy, your version looks much nicer! That choc playdough sounds wonderful too!
    Gorgeous pages, I adore that hair twirler one, it's so sweet!
    Thanks so much for the congrats too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)