Monday, December 21, 2009

December Daily: Days 4-9

I thought I'd have more of my December Daily album completed by now...but it's been slow going with all the other Christmas preparations to do and school holidays. I AM getting there though!

Here are days 4 through to 9...
The following are pics of the individual pages since you can't really see the journalling very well on some of the above pics...

Day 4 - the boys both took their candy cane reindeers to hand out to their friends at school and kindy.
Day 5 - I made Christmas ornaments.

Day 6 - I sat down and wrote out my Christmas cards ready to post.
Day 7 - This was Ayden's first swimming carnival at school. They had a whole range of fun activities and the day was all about participating and having fun. I've used the sticker Ayden got on the day as one of the embellies.

Day 8 - I finally got myself organised and made cards for my scrapping friends. (I was worried I wasn't going to get time to do them this year! LOL)
Day 9 - We had Mel and her girls come to visit. Ayden missed out as he was still at school.
That's it for now! I'll share some more soon...
How are your Christmas preparations going? I'm actually feeling a bit organised now. The presents are all bought and wrapped, I got all my cards and parcels posted in plenty of time...all I need to do now is remember to take all the food I need to Mum's place! I might just have to write myself a list so I don't forget anything.
The kids are all enjoying the holidays so far. We took them to see Planet 51 at the movies the other day. They loved it! They've had loads of fun just being home, riding their bikes, playing with Lego and the playstation, etc. We've been to see Santa, driven around the neighbourhood checking out all the beautiful Christmas light displays... and each day the kids are getting more and more excited as they change the numbers on the Xmas countdown calendar! Only 4 days to do now...can you believe it? This year Christmas seems to have crept up on us SO fast!!!
If I don't get to blog again before Friday... I hope you and your families have a truly wonderful Christmas!!! Thank you so much for dropping by! :)
Sheree xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Sheree your album is just gorgeous...love it, love it, love it...mine is up to date just have not photographed it

    The postman brought me some beautiful things today....THANK YOU SO MUCH...it was wrapped up so nicely I did not want to undo it! xoxoxoxoxoxo I can't wait to use the wallet and I am about to go over and check out what goodies I can get from scrapz biz... The card was just gorgeous too

    Thank you xx

    I hope you and your beautiful family all have a fantastic Christmas day.

    Take care, love to all
    Cherie xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheree you Chrissy daily album is looking fantastic...can't wait to see more pages. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is just beautiful Sheree.

    Thank you so much for my beautiful card too! I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sheree, your album is looking amazing! I really love your chrissy decoration for the tree.
    Have a wonderful Christmas won't you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Sheree! Merry Xmas to you and your family! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous pages! I am so behind with my DD. I've done til December 8 or around then - very simple but complete! But now it's neglected. I've still taken the photos, and have jotted down some notes, but need to print photos etc.
    Anyway a very happy Christmas and wonderful 2010 to you and your family!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it love love it. so inspiring me to finish mine.

    Have an awesome Christmas. Thanks for being such a beautiful friend over the last year. I don't know how I would have got through the year with out you!!!

    Loved my card too will have to post it some people can see it.

    Chat soon
    Love Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh Sheree...your album is just beautiful...I loved having a peak at your December....and it reminds me I really must photogrpah and share mine as well....

    Thankyou so much for the beautiful card...(Ive said it before)...you ARE the card queen.....you do them so beautifully..

    Have a wonderful Christmas my friend.... much love from my family to yours...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thx Sheree for your concern. It was quite a panic and unplanned run up north. I didn't even pack any scrapping stuff! LOL! Mum is doing much better now though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheree your album looks divine can't wait to see the finished item.
    Hope your christmas was filled with much joy and happiness and I hope 2010 brings you everything you hope for.

    Cheers

    Leeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)