Monday, November 9, 2009

It's been the BEST weekend EVER!!!

What an AMAZING weekend I've just had!!!! The @HomeAway retreat was SO much fun. I'll have to do another post to tell you all about it. I just haven't had time yet to go through my photos and I'm too tired to do it now. LOL ...Kim and the girls did such a fantastic job putting it all together! I have to say the highlight for me though was finally meeting some of my online friends in person. You girls know who you are!!!! *MWAH!* I just wish we'd had more time together...it was all over far too quickly!!! Anyway...as I said I'll come back with another post soon....

In the meantime I do have some Scrapz Biz challenge layouts to share. It was my turn to set the November Monthly Challenge. Details can be found here if you'd like to give it a go.
I've been meaning to scrap this for ages! The journalling reads:
AJ: Oh YUK! I just accidentally touched Daddy's underarm hair!
Me: You know Ayden, when you grow up you'll have hair under your arms just like Daddy.
AJ: EWWWW!!! Gross! I never wanna grow up...EVER!!

ROFL... It makes me giggle every time I read it. :)

I also have my round 4 sample for The Scrapper of Oz competition to share. Details on this challenge and how to enter can be found in the forum.

Here's a close-up of my stamped and glittered butterfly...

And the tiny silver beaded border I created around my circular background design to tie in with my silver theme. I can't believe I sat there glueing all those little beads individually! I must be crazy! LOL

That's it from me for now. I think I need an early night! LOL

Thanks for popping in!

Sheree xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi there Sheree, The weekend went far too quick. I really didn't get to chat to you at all. I kept meaning to come over and say g'day. Im sorry that I didn't. Oh well next time. Take care. Lib x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the close up's of the details. Wow, it is so lovely - that must have taken you ages to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to hearing about the reatreat, so wish I could have been there too.
    Your layouts as usual are fantastic,love them both.

    cheers
    Leeannexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too had the BEST weekend!!! It was so much fun!!!! It was so fun to meet up in real life, I hope we get to do it again!!!

    Love love love the layouts..super cute... LOL the underarm hair..so cute.

    Take care ans chat soon
    Cherie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not jealous (Really (: glad you had such a good time.

    I LOVE LOVE love those layouts. Makes me want to write down all the things that I miss that the girls say!!! Kids sooo funny.

    Will miss you this week, stay safe look forward to our catchup next week.

    Love Me xxx

    PS I will really really try to do some challenges this month!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layouts, you are extremely talented and I enjoy following your blog. I have an award for you over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sheree,

    I can't believe you were at the retreat and I didn't get to meet you!!! I called in on Saturday night to say hello but had no idea you were there.....would have loved to have met you face to face!

    One day.... :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad to have met you, and share a table with you! You are such a clever lady! The layout here looks wonderful and I am in awe of your beaded circle. Gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)