Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthdays all round!

Happy Birthday to my little man who's turned 7 years old today! Where that 7 years has gone I just don't know! He was quite happy with his stash of prezzies this year. :)We've just had a huge party weekend with a big combined birthday party last night for Ayden and my Dad who turned 60! (They both share the same birthday which is pretty special.) My Mum also had her birthday on Friday too. Happy Birthday Mum & Dad!!!

It was a big party with loads of family and friends, way too much food, lots of laughs and heaps of fun. Everyone had a really great time! I'll have to share some party pics in another post. I haven't had time to go through them all just yet!

I have got this to share though. I created this keepsake frame for my Dad. Everyone at the party signed it (even Madi! LOL) and I hope it reminds him of how much he is loved by so many people. :) It has to be one of my fave photos of Dad...he looks so happy!

The Scrapper of Oz comp is still running over at Scrapz Biz and we're now up to round 3. This challenge is all about your least favourite household chore. (You'll find all the details about round 3 in the forum.... and it's not too late to enter even if you didn't take part in the other rounds!) I found it so easy to pick my topic!!! Why does ironing have to take up so much time? If only I could make myself wear wrinkly clothes.....LOL

The standard of entries for the first 2 rounds really has been amazing! Just check out the gallery if you're looking for inspiration.

I'll be back in a couple of days with some more scrapping...but until then take care and thanks for dropping by!

Sheree xx

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthdays all round. I love the special keepsake for your Dad, that is a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Ayden and your mum and dad!! What a busy weekend!!! Glad you had so much fun!!

    That frame is just gorgeous Sheree and I love your iron page!!

    Have a great week and fun at re retreat!! Will try not to miss you too much!!

    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser what a busy weekend babes, am sooo on the same page as you with ironing, great LO, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur lo!! I think that chore tops my list too!! :) Thx for the happy mail in my comment box too. (tsooz) I'd been away and was exciting to see! hee hee...

    I've got to start planning a 7th bday party for next week, myself. They are getting too big, too soon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea for your Dad's birthday! I bet he LOVED it! And yes, it is a lovely photo! Full of joy. :)

    Only two days till I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to your special men, young and old. And what a lovely keepsake idea for your Dad. I might borrow that idea if I may??? And I do love that page about ironing. Sounds exactly like me LOL. It's a gorgeous, clever LO too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh look at your happy birthday boy! And what a fantastic gift for your dad. so special! Thanks for waving at me today as I flew off. SO glad we were able to meet. What a fun weekend we all had. Safe travels this week and enjoy your visit with Paul's mum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to have met you Sheree!
    I hear you on the ironing. :) Funnily enough I created a layout on how much I hate it a couple of months ago, after I found my husband had taken a photo of me ironing (which I hardly ever do ... that's why I buy wrinkle-free clothing!).
    I love the layout though - I think I might scrap lift it for another topic! Such a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased to have met you Sheree!
    I hear you on the ironing. :) Funnily enough I created a layout on how much I hate it a couple of months ago, after I found my husband had taken a photo of me ironing (which I hardly ever do ... that's why I buy wrinkle-free clothing!).
    I love the layout though - I think I might scrap lift it for another topic! Such a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)